“Honesty is the foundation of any relationship. I try to let our patients know all their options, including no treatment if appropriate, and help them make a decision as to what is a good fit for them. You won’t get a sales pitch or be pressured to start treatment when you come to our office. We strive to create an environment that is friendly and comfortable. We want patients to feel like they can ‘let their hair down’ when they come to see us.” — Dr. King
Dr. King’s goal is to provide orthodontic treatment in a comfortable and compassionate manner, while maintaining the highest standard of care possible. Having had braces as a teen, he can relate to the challenges and rewards of having orthodontic treatment.
If you ask the staff about Dr. King’s clinical skills, they will tell you he is a perfectionist. He puts every effort into achieving the best possible result for all the patients. In the end, he wants all his patients to feel more confident about themselves.
Dr. King has been in practice at King Orthodontics since 2005. He prides himself on the new ideas and techniques he has brought to the practice.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Illinois Society of Orthodontists
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Danville District Dental Society
- Oakwood High School valedictorian
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign – BS in biology
- Bronze Tablet Highest University Honors
- Graduated summa cum laude
- Dental school: University of Kentucky
- Finished #1 in his class
- Orthodontic training and MS: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Graduate research was published in the World Journal of Orthodontics
- Born in Danville and grew up in Fithian
- Married to Dr. Kim Le, who is also a dentist
- Has a son, Carson
- Hobbies include golf and photography
- Avid automobile and racing enthusiast
Bet you didn’t know...
Dr. King is a graduate of the Skip Barber Racing School.