We recognize that all our patients are unique and deserve to receive orthodontic care that reflects their individual needs. Our experienced and talented team is committed to working with you and your family to create a comfortable, stress-free, and rewarding orthodontic experience every time you visit our practice.
We are pleased to welcome you and your family, and we look forward to working with you.
Office Manager and Treatment Coordinator (Paris and St. Joseph offices)
“I love seeing a patient’s smile after their treatment is complete. It is a great feeling knowing that I had the privilege to be a part of something so important to them!”
Family: Husband Brad and children Trenton, Alec, Julia, Sophia, and Gavin
- Allison was born and raised in Catlin.
- She was a patient of Dr. Muster.
- Allison enjoys spending time with her family and watching her children in various activities.
- She can say the alphabet backwards.
Treatment Coordinator (Danville Office)
“I have always appreciated the atmosphere and the level of care our family received during and after our sons’ orthodontic treatment. I enjoy providing such care to the patients and families who choose our office.”
Family: Husband Mike and twin sons Ross and Mason
- Kim grew up in the Danville area.
- She is married to Dr. Michael Henry, a retired dentist.
- Kim enjoys running, particularly in the rain, playing golf, and gardening.
- She has a keen eye for decorating and design.
“I like getting to know our patients, and seeing the difference we make.”
Family: Husband Robert and children Michael, Bricie, and Becca
- Attended Bismarck High School, where she was a cheerleader.
- Known as the “emergency vet” because of her love for animals. She once took home an injured bird and nursed it back to health.
- Tammy and Robert were high-school sweethearts.
- Tammy’s son Michael served in the Marines as part of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
“I like seeing the many different ages of patients and their finished smiles.”
Family: Husband Tracy and children Dawson, Kylyn, and Chelsea
- Sabrina grew up in Westville and attended Westville High School
- Known as “Ms. Fix-it” because she is great at repairing things at home and the office.
- She enjoys motorcycle riding with her husband.
- Loves finding that “steal of a deal” at garage sales.
- Tracy is a Lynch volunteer firefighter.
“I love seeing how a patient’s smile is transformed from beginning to end.”
Family: Fiancé Jay and son Casen
- Jena is a previous patient of Dr. King.
- She enjoys spending time with her family and friends.
- Jena enjoys spending time outdoors.
- She is a licensed cosmetologist.